Thursday, February 3, 2011

Original Save The Date Sayings

Hetalia One Coin 2 and Plush!

Hetalia One Coin 2 and Plush!

Warning! This post is pure and absolute frenzy, complete and total sclera. Then you can simply close the page and following post will be made much more serious, Sisi.


In this period I left a bit 'by Hetalia is due time that because of "other current obsessions." Unfortunately Hetalia is now being targeted by everyone and has become a phenomenon bimbominkioso, for this reason I prefer not to talk too much, but obviously I have not stopped loving his Creator, Himaruya, and everything that combines man sclerosis. Finally then came with the package from what he had to Rippu be my Christmas present ... unfortunately one of the parcels was lost, but thankfully in the end all my children have arrived safely and my insanity has prevailed! Here are my Tessore chuissimi so that they are indescribable! * A *



With this we finished the most "quiet", now comes the best part because they relate to them! Ah yes, them! Who are they you ask? Oh, but it's easy! Who else but my absolute favorite couple? Who else but those two nations so cold but so tender that make me sclera than the other? Who's not them that those who know me even now is sick of being appointed? xDDDDD

Why yes, THEM!
*_________*




I stand with those who'd done a thousand of photos without ever stopping, I'm really cute and they make me sad at heart whenever I look at them! CAC

Now to my second OTP which is less known and less followed, Prussia and Italy! Although this couple is among the canon, it is considered by many, although there are many points in Hetalia Pallesi over anyway. Unfortunately, people prefer to come up with the couple at random! X ° ° °



... The past ...

Plush??

Some time ago I thought would not even let out something about them, but now I find myself even with the two wonders that I will post the following: the Plush THEM! Sclera-bad-* AAA *


I have not posted here some of the R- 18 I have left out but obviously I've done, how I love playing with them! I'm so terribly chuissimi and did very well!
My bambiniiii!
*______*


0 comments:

Post a Comment