Monday, February 28, 2011

Myths About Why Your Nose Iches

In the near future ...

In the near future ...

THE POST CONTAINS DEE, SPECIAL EVENT TODAY!
In Mantova comics seem to have said one thousand future releases, including reprints, which alas I can not ignore. I hate when publishers refer the same way a thousand times, especially if that title is. Although one part only happy because they are beautiful new editions, except that now these publications is that too I do not really leave room for the titles "new". But I'm happy anyway, buh, w;''

Obviously after the reprinting of a title, could only make one more, just to increase even if the versions formed much more luxurious. Kill them all, but at the same time not. Although the issues are really a beauty absurd, like RG and TB, not to mention others that I have inevitably taken. Without mentioning the Novel, what is still in continuation of what needs to finish in a very short because by now finished (how wonderful, as always fail to realize what must be done, because I always love the most? The more I love The more the world hates fufufu: D). Of course if this continues I will never stop with Dee, wtf xDDD

Anyway ... OINDFJEBREFIBHJNPEBJHBEBYUYRNFJRNENJJHHIJNDJHBEHNKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- died-

______

And now the more detailed outputs that will affect My future purchases. Starting with the title that most made me happy today, and then with his publisher. The Star Comics will publish "Beelzebub" to my great joy! I'm so happy to publish this wonderful shonen, and definitely can not lose my will, comes out in June on Dragon !!!*_________*

news of a second, even if it is not just a novelty because the world knows from Lucca Comics Last year, in April released the manga by Shiki on Kappa Extra. Novel Based on a wonderful series, this manga still continuing spanning the entire history quite closely. E 'was also created a lively evening of good 22 episodes, plus there will be some special episodes which will come with the DVD 8 and 9.
E 'a series that I love to madness, of course, his output makes me happy even if most of the manga I would come out the same Novel that inspired, but for now we are content. For those who want more info can go to the special form of Shiki "What's Shiki?" .

Now I just wonder how it will be the edition of the Star Comics, most likely to be Beelzebub for all the usual Shonen, alas, that instead of Shiki, being more of a niche title, it will issue better, perhaps with the jacketing!-dreams-* A *


As for the sandwiches, there are two titles that interest me. As you can see from the cover above, the manga is one of Professor Layton, and as many know is a series of Level-5 games for the Nintendo DS. The sandwiches
in collaboration with Nintendo should publish in October.
I'm not sure which set the public, because the announcement is expected but the only two volumes of the manga series is Professor Layton "Layton Kyouju to Yukai na Jiken" which comprises three volumes and is continuing. Or maybe there is another?

As for the second title, we have 07-Ghost, now quite famous thanks to the animated series.

Now the only question (as well as fear) is always the same: the edition of Panini certainly not famous for its beauty will be like?
It 'possible that the Professor Layton has a good edition, being in partnership with Nintendo and a few numbers, then we can also expect a decent level, as regards 07-Ghost increase my fears, I well remember the very bad edition of Uragiri ... you need only wait and see what they will do this wonderful work, as Kuroshitsuji ... c-c

These are the works of which they are interested, so will wait happily. The only work that most likely will not take Kuroshitsuji, only the first issue that will cost 1 euro, because I do not think will ever match the beautiful Japanese edition and at this point I prefer to continue just that. Unless by some miracle, the Italian edition is wonderful and Sandwiches surprise us!
(・ `ω '・) ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment