Sunday, January 30, 2011

Northern Telecom 350 Manual

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi PV-Anime! Koi suru

Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi PV-Anime!
Just yesterday I had written to Lj of SIH and exited the PV of the future core of this work that I love the Shungiku Nakamura. I take this opportunity also to post the image with Ritsu who are happy to post, I look very old this anime! First
the first pictures going around on the internet including two with Chara and a screenshot of the two protagonists, Ritsu is chuissimo !*_____*


Here is finally the PV of future souls posted both here and elsewhere, taking advantage of the old channel back in my life who knows what miracle! XDDDD




SIH Anime PV: MyPage
Facciadaschifo- & Youtube-mychannel



The Pv I find it cute, they adapted the design as Nakamura Junjou so it's always that kind of Chara. Ritsu is already a bit 'diversino in my view, manga Shinobu recalls of Junjou Terrorist too, but in the anime is already a little bit different (or maybe it's never self-persuasion? XDDD). What remains now is to wait for April!

Ritsuuu!
(✧ ≖ ‿ ゝ ≖)

0 comments:

Post a Comment