Monday, February 21, 2011

Boiler Red Reset Button

: Zetsuai-1989-

Return to: Zetsuai-1989-

Zetsuai manga is one of" the shonen "I have introduced into the world of BL, thanks to this manga for the first time in my life I gave a name and what I had already seen in Japanese comics, but also in several other Western works, giving way to a long journey that would lead me to this. This title Minami Ozaki consisting of 5 different numbers born in the 80s and is one of many titles such precursors BL. It was published in the journal Shoujo Margaret in Japan, and fortunately also in Italy in 2002 by Panini.

Zetsuai manga was the third published in Italy that has a homosexual love as a theme, like "shone in" so to speak. The first was, if you are not aware, "New York New York" Marimo Ragawa of manga published by Panini always back in 1999, but this is newer than Zetsuai, being serialized in Japan in '90 in the Hana to Yume magazine with up to ten years apart. The latter title
unfortunately do not have all the volumes because at that time not yet lived in Italy (thanks to the scan but I have read everything ♥), so I hope to eventually be able to buy at reasonable prices. If any one wants a review of this splendid work, I am ready to do it that it deserves. Or maybe one day I will do, that Kain and if Mel really deserve ♥

Returning to Zetsuai, this manga published several years ago by the publisher Panini was a complete and total revelation for me, a blow to the stomach that gave me a discharge my life and never felt that would take me to pursue a genre so huge but amazingly does not get enough. The second step was to discover the Kappa Edition Kizuna and the first volume (published in 2001, according to gay-themed manga and first true Yaoi published in Italy), from there the world infinity and beyond! The Minami

then was the cause of the flame that became a home, and I can say with certainty that it is because Zetsuai that my attention turned completely to a greater focus on knowledge and acquisition of that world. As many know

Zetsuai-1989-had a following that unfortunately still remains unpublished in Italy but due to scan of various kinds (and the fact that at the time I bought all the original books because I was / am obsessed ♥), somehow we could find out what had happened to Koji and Izumi, thanks to the various doujinshi and not only that the same author has given us. Not to mention the transpositions in animation and Drama CD.

Some time ago, it turned out a piece of news even from the same site and twitter of Minami Ozaki: Zetsuai / Bronze would return with "Zetsuai Gaidan Kaendan-Sho-Tenshi-Kotani" !


This new story is a spin-off of two parts, the first of which output is down 40 pages containing a total of 80 (Click to download the first part of the release at the end) published Chorus magazine that serializes Josei titles. The protagonists are Hirose Nanjo (Koji Nanjo's older brother) and his bodyguard Shiga Kurauchi, the story will turn around their relationship.

Download: Zetsuai Gaidan Kaendan-Sho-Tenshi-Kotani

Review Zetsuai something always makes me so much pleasure, and Hirose a child is so sweet, too sweet!
(° ω ° ・ ・) ノ


Credit & scan info: Divine Decision and Serik Izumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment