Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mouth Hurts And Throat

Wild Adapter 5 & 6-First Part


Wild Adapter 5 & 6
First Part

In this week released the sixth issue of Wild Adapter for my great joy, so I take this opportunity to talk about is the sixth number that the fifth of which still had not written.

Wild Adapter 5 is a booklet that gives substance to that relationship as "unique and special" between Kubota and Tokito, showing the path that led them to this. Their past, their meeting and somehow the fight that there was a link is established, all presented with a genuine tenderness eyed little boy named Shota.

This manga is a growing, even if the first number will remain my favorite in terms of "psychological", the fourth and fifth the relationship between the two main characters became what I consider a "pure love", released by selfish emotions that often affect the relationship at first sight more concrete. Theirs is a need not only physiological but mentally, almost spiritual venture. They complement each other, each needs the other, one is now vital for the other. They are bound, chained, but it is a bond that does not rub the skin and press on it, is delicate despite its great power.

E 'that's what I know WA, but without going over with my speech, let's post some interludes color image that unfortunately in the tankoubon are in black and white so that they lose all their splendor. Thank goodness that at least has the first edition Jpop color plates. Also as usual some of the parts I most had "conquered".



"I found a cat."

"... sometimes there are things that it does not matter."
-CRACK-

"It's okay."
"For the first time I heard the noise ... ...
bones that break.
And without meaning to, even my heart is broken."



"Within a manga you can go everywhere.
With fantasy can invent various stories.

And besides, this book is a white ...

... and my world can be free ...
... just like I imagine.

I do not like hurting others, and so run away.


Outside of my notebook white, maybe ...
... I was the one hurt! "



" If you think I'm good just waiting, you're wrong!

With this disgusting hand, is there anything I can do ...

... me too!
"


" I believe that Kubota-san ...
... has every intention of taking care of Tokito ...
... but you might not know how to do ...

... just like someone who has never had cats, she took one at home and do not know what to do. "

" (An argument that ...) you do not want to touch ...
... because you are afraid to destroy everything. "


Only when we begin to be afraid of losing someone ...
... we realize how precious it is."


"You misunderstood.
If you stay with me you'll ruin it.
I could hurt you ... so ... "

" So what?
Do not talk like I'm already dead!
I am still alive, you know?

So look into my eyes!
I'm alive! "

" When you think of someone ...
... everyone does it his way. It happens that the affection ...
... instead of kindness, manifests itself with violence. "


" Indeed, it seems that ...
... need you. "


-End First Part-

0 comments:

Post a Comment