Sunday, February 13, 2011

Nipples Flava Of Love

Wild Adapter 5 & 6-Second Part

Wild Adapter 5 & , 6
Second Part

Part of WA, this time the protagonist is the volume six, volume in which it did not happen in my opinion nothing new, the Minekura used one of the usual cliches to move the story remains interesting. I was not excited as the others if not for the purpose and for the conduct of Kubo-chan's crazy, how nice to see him in that state for his Tokito !*____*


"Have I not told you?"


"It is better to show, as I know, an ear or a finger of Makoto Kubota?"

Try!



"Those ghosts
... ... If it were just the two of them in the depths of darkness." ___


"Too many people have died
kill ... ... and despite everything we continue to live."

"... Well, if you like ...
... We leave it to drown. "

"
... No, I will not!"

"Okay."

In this volume there are fewer citations to be written, so we have more images that phrase at least once (xD), and finally the last two images that I loved this book and I found anywhere, then here are really wonderful Tokito cat and dog Kubo-chan! loves-to-sclera * AAA *

(✧ェ `・ '・) ノ


0 comments:

Post a Comment