Monday, January 24, 2011

Maryland's Best Crab Cakes

Kore wa desu ka


Kore wa desu ka Zombie
I just finished watching the first episode of this anime really funny , I had downloaded all the new series and I did not think was so brilliant! The protagonist is a guy who for some reason is now a zombie, his life already quite "special" will still have a turn when she meets by chance a Mason-Shoujo (no, Maho Shoujo-eh: DDD) will lose his powers and will be forced to defend himself to become ... a-Maso Shoujo! Here we present the transformation of him ... yes its HIM !*____*


E 'is also brilliant in the opening where there's a part that has me completely sclera happily did! Here are two screen below! = W =

is not beautiful?? The protagonist touching her nipples with his friend?? I was already there in my shipp within history, now I will Shipper also "officially"!-Ama-xDDDDDD


I'm going to see episode 2!
(* ω *)

0 comments:

Post a Comment