Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Karate Belt Display Rack Plans Build

"Shoujo Mangaka no Koi" and more stufff

Shoujo Mangaka no Koi
E 'release last week but only for the Day of Yaoi Neko Shop this Sunday I managed to get it. I have yet to read it then, if anything, will let you know later. Under the title "I love you manga" this wonderful manga by Keiko Konno is finally available in the Italian comics! Thanks Ronin Manga! * A *


E 'release also Vassalord Uragiri 1 and 2, but since I now have come to the new releases including Neko Vassalord (and I now buy almost all the Neko xD), today I'm going to take my children. Finally Vassalord 2 in Italian, I have not finished reading the scan but if I remember correctly the volume two we had arrived. I have to finish the scan and watch the two in Italian !*____*

I'm working on post KSB moment's patience and then release my sclera on this new chapter that made me cry! T___T

also do not remember if I've already written somewhere, I think not, but I updated my linku with new sites, my:

- Twitter
- Tumblr
- DA
- Coscurita
- Pixiv
- LJ
- Facciadaschifo

Ebbasta annoyed because I = w =
The main one with my cosplay will always Coscurita DA then put something yes, but not all, also because it makes me nerves when I load the stuff and then stuff it takes me less happier they are. But I must admit that to follow some of my "idols" I need that much has Pixiv DA that Tumblr Twitter that, especially now that Twitter LOVE it so much and I became extremely addicted. Just to add more stuff to my nerdosità xDDD


じゃあ ね ~
(ェ `・ '・) ノ

0 comments:

Post a Comment