Saturday, January 22, 2011

Letter To A Dentist About Their Job

Changes Zombie! ♥

Change! ♥

He's almost to the sun rise, I spent the whole evening to accommodate Tumblr is that my Blogghino, I was reluctant to change her appearance because first it took me a long time to finish it, then the simple fact that I was fond of that theme. I loved and still love this beautiful image of Italy and Doitsu sadist who has accompanied me for so long ... but it was quite a while 'I wanted to change. Since they changed the arrangement, making it smaller and different from what it was before this my will then is that only increased.

I ever gave it a nuisance in that state!

So taking advantage of being left at home alone today and, having found an image that has me completely inspired, I decided to make a radical change, although there are always basic colors that I love and I could never give up xD

Obviously the blog now has my greatest obsession: Gero

I replaced the small Allen-kun and his place Negeri I posted a picture that I love to die for!

Of course I had to edit these images and this is what I took too long, but too much! But I really like the result, it is really what I wanted and how I wanted it, so I'm proud of myself! * ^ *

Now I'll try to play a little ' with the new gadget that we are, we see if they can be useful xD

Now I like it very much, Sisi is much more "Fuck Yeah!" by Gero own style, as I wanted!


blogghino I only hope now is more clear!

(✧ ≖ ‿ ゝ ≖)

0 comments:

Post a Comment