Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How To Make Fresh Orange Juice With A Blender

Releases mangos!

Releases mangos!

Here I am with the latest releases at the end Uragiri I took it after all. I should also take Gate telling me to be nice ... Yumi and Fra are winning! XDDD

For now at least these, and desirous of a long-awaited titles finally in my hands, I can sclera happy today * A *

Kami Tezuka then I could not take it, came out the Last week, along with the manga Keiko Konno, I am very happy that I have this little gem. Too bad for the price is really too much for slices. I hope to taste it soon!

I do not remember when it came out but only now I could take, well, that is, always magnificent edition of the Jpop ♥

I'm reading again and I remembered very sincerely, both for change, the adaptation seems to me good and Keiko Konno as always manages to be sweet in telling his stories. But at the same time sensual ♥

edition of Panini as he wanted to show the usual, same paper, and cover very poor, but at least a little 'soft. Unfortunately, the public then you can not do much T__T

As a final but as a CRUCIAL piece of all, the number two Vassalord!! The GP is a very good publishing house, is always beautiful editions. Highly recommended title at all, I hope to eventually write about it and create some nice special link! Cherry is finally back among us !!*_____*


stuff-Sakura's thoughts interspersed:
For now this, I just HAVE to write about different manga I'm reading or other I should read to make the reviews, I have too much material behind. Not to mention all that I have been following lately, there are several interesting anime on the air now, including me Beelzebub took to die for! Gosick also find it beautiful though it may remind many other titles. They also issued new chapters both KSB, JR, of ZE. Ze me most is taking more and more with the last arc, I'm loving a second pair: Magan and Puppet, my 2nd OTP * W *

are immersed in a variety of Drama, not because I can not follow too many and some such as Telefilm and Glee Modern Family. I also have many recuparare souls back then I see them sooo quiet with some drama or television ...

GLEE is really great for people who love music and especially the Musical Highly recommended. I adore Rachel and oddly cheering a hetero pairing there! XDDD

Modern Family other hand, is very special and touching the lives of different family types, my favorite is a gay couple who recently adopted a girl I'm so adorable those two !*____*

These are the few things that came to my mind, I have not even talked about my current obsession, which have now been cultivated for several months last year, speaking of the "NICO CHORUS" . I'm even starting to buy stuff to take if almost imposssibile not only in Japan ... so yes, definitely fell into a vortex from which I certainly do not escape. And soon I'll buy all the CDs, DVDs of live, gadgets and anything can can buy. Argh, not good! I'm already hours and hours picking up every possible thing, recording Gero , looking at the few who live there, looking for their first CD and every image on Pixiv! And the obsession is only the beginning! · AAA ·


The stop that if I start talking about the Nico Chorus night and dawn and at night I still, I'm going to increase my
nerdosità
( ✧ ≖ ‿ ゝ ≖)

0 comments:

Post a Comment