Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miesięcznik Fantastyka Pellucidar

150th anniversary of unification of Italy

Italy I love you, unfortunately Your own people do not understand your greatness and this saddens me. You do not deserve those living in your land and do nothing for yourself, does not help you aa grow, preserve, rinsanarti.

You've got the best minds, the best artists, you are the cradle of a distant past that has contributed to the present.

Now that you are alone, without anyone really defend you, without you or someone you care enhances the wounds, to eradicate all that is killing you little by little, the fact that cancer of men ignoble, ignorant, egoists who think of nothing but their own benefit, men who get rich with your blood and your dirty clothes. Those who do their best to maintain the National terrible ignorance, be empty and do not take that infamous if not to their portfolios.

You are a young nation, even younger than that where I come from, but you're tired as tired of your own people that has not even tried to do: defend yourself.

It 'possible that I, a stranger, be he who feels most hurt thinking about all that you are causing?

Could go anywhere, with anyone who speaks out, there is always that air of resigned those who think "it can no longer do anything for this country?

Because all, or at least most hand, have given up hope?

Why abandon the desire to create a nation whose people united struggle to improve their land and their condition?

others that I am not a stranger, but on this day I would like to celebrate a wonderful land that although I do not belong, I feel it's no longer mine.

I would celebrate this land and those people who have done anything to defend, and only those who really do something just to keep it.

Italy that are great for me, for your 150 years we hope to rinsanarti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment