Friday, December 31, 2010

Images Of Deborah Samson/ Sampson

Sakura's Happy New Year 2011!

This year was a very intense years, I've done so many things that I can hardly remember them all exactly, especially considering the lack of memory I have. The year 2010 was a wonderful and harrowing in its way, full of novelty, joys, anger and revolution.

The 2010 took me to meet new wonderful people, to deepen relationships very expensive now for me and especially to "know" a very special person, who nonetheless will remain forever in my heart ♥

But the river must continue its path, surely it is time to leave everything in the 2010 to 2010. A year die to give birth to another, death and rebirth creates all have the ability to continue our own path, reaching out to those who are our dreams to make come true ♥

This year was also full of new emotions, unfortunately not all are able to post them but at least the few I hope to be served to someone * ^ *

My hope is in mode "Shiki," The soul that has accompanied me during this period, which I won a thousand emotions both beautiful ugly, that kept me in suspense, it made me angry bad, like a few tears and sclera (Yesterday finished! çAAAç): Shiki you have been my love / hate in 2010! But we'll talk about in 2011! XDDD



TO ALL OF YOU, A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
that 2011 brings you much happiness and many new passions,
because the human being is empty without them



0 comments:

Post a Comment