Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Face Spasm On One Side

Togainu no Chi: 12 Final

Togainu no people: 12 Final
The anime is now finished last week, the delusion has come to an end with the twelfth episode, thank goodness. Well, not that I have very excited, as I love the complicated stories, strong themes, not for nothing are my favorite genre Seinen, the Nitro has not been able to exploit the full story. It was too slow in some places and very boring for me as it is not necessary the presence of real explicit scenes in the context if there is a good story, I must admit that Togainu has felt the lack of explicit scenes that characterized Game so much. Even worse because it was focused on the history between Keisuke and Akira, I think all lovers of good Togainu know what it means to them should focus on two: total complain! XD

Although of course there have been several case where Akira was targeted by Rin, Shiki, Gunji etc..


Overall though it was a good vision, even if only at certain points I can say that I was really excited (Inu and company). It will also blame the fact that I do not like very much the soul Shiki and Shiki was the center of everything.


The end was then a "Oh yes, we will continue to strive towards infinity and beyond yeah!" that made me laugh more than anything else, vabbhè xDD But

up, it was a nice view even though I really expected a lot, maybe too much.


This post is dedicated to Misa that he wanted to speak to Togainu,
still happy birthday Happy Birthday Misha!
guh

0 comments:

Post a Comment